Recreation for body and soul
This page has been translated automatically and is for your information only. Only the original German version is valid.
INFORMATION ON THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible person pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is Ulrike Eppel, Am Hochwald 11, 75378 Bad Liebenzell, Germany, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) When you contact us by email or via a contact form, the data you provide (your email address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights with regard to personal data concerning you:
– Right to information,
– Right to rectification or deletion,
– right to restriction of processing,
– right to object to processing,
– right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN VISITING OUR WEBSITE
(1) When you use our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not send us any other information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request came
– Operating system and its interface
– language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies may be stored on your computer when you use our website – now or in the future. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in relation to the browser you are using and which provide the party setting the cookie (in this case, us) with certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer
transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make the website as a whole more user-friendly and effective (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO). In principle, you can delete cookies at any time via the settings in your browser or block them from the outset.
In addition, we also use so-called local storage as well as session storage technology (also called “local data” and “local storage” as well as “session storage”). With local storage, data is stored locally in the cache of your browser, which continues to exist and can be read even after you close the browser window or exit the programme if you do not actively delete the cache. Local Storage allows your preferences when using our websites to be stored on your computer and used by you. The function of Session Storage corresponds in content to the Local Storage described, except that the corresponding data is automatically removed from the cache of your browser immediately after closing the browser (“session”).
Third parties cannot access the data stored in Local Storage or Session Storage. They are not passed on to third parties and are not used for advertising purposes. In particular, this technology is used to present our content to you in an attractive graphical form (e.g. pop-up windows, etc.) and to personalise our offer and navigation on our pages for you. You can manage LocalStorage content in the browser via the settings for “History” or “Local data”, depending on which browser you use. If you restrict the functions described accordingly, this may result in functional restrictions.
FURTHER FUNCTIONS AND OFFERS OF OUR WEBSITE
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we may offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will usually have to provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer promotions, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more detailed information on this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this in the description of the offer.
OBJECTION OR REVOCATION AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such a revocation will affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Where we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us of your objection to advertising using the following contact details: , Ulrike Eppel, Am Hochwald 11, 75378 Bad Liebenzell, Email: email@example.com.
DURATION OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
We store personal data in accordance with the statutory retention periods (e.g. retention periods under commercial and tax law). Subsequently, the respective data is deleted, provided that it is not required for the fulfilment of the contract and/or there is no justified interest in storing it.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND THIRD PARTIES
GOOLGE WEB FONTS